- General Provisions
- Purpose and scope of data collection and data recipients; the basis for data processing
- The right to control, access and correct your data
- Final Provisions
the conditions for using the service provided by the Administrator electronically via the
telecommunications network at www.gurubingo.com.
Administrator - Lean House spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością,
ul. Krucza 5/11, 00-548 Warsaw, entered into the
Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City
of Warsaw under KRS no.:
0000718147, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5213813853, Polish National Business Registry Number
(REGON): 369500538, e-mail: [email protected]
Service - Services described in section I of the Privacy
Policy provided by the Administrator electronically
User - any entity using the Website www.gurubingo.com
Website - internet application posted at the following
internet address www.gurubingo.com
Rules and Regulations - a separate document setting out the rules for
using the services provided via the website
www.gurubingo.com, available at the following
internet address: www.gurubingo.com/privacy.html
- General Provisions
Purpose and scope of data collection and data recipients; the basis for data
www.gurubingo.com by the Users.
and then to accept it in accordance with the provisions of Section VI.
- The Controller of personal data collected via the website www.gurubingo.com is Lean House
spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Krucza 5/11, 00-548
Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept
by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw under KRS no.: 0000718147, Tax
Identification Number (NIP): 5213813853, Polish National Business Registry Number
(REGON): 369500538, e-mail: [email protected]
- The service consists in enabling Users to use websites www.gurubingo.com, i.e. via:
- Creating quizzes;
- Solving quizzes;
- Commenting on and rating quizzes;
- Collecting awards “cups”;
- Sharing quizzes via Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat and SMS.
- The minimum technical requirements for the use of the Services by Users are:
- Internet access;
- A device with an installed browser.
- If the provision of Services requires the processing of personal data of persons using the
website www.gurubingo.com, it is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU)
2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the
free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection
Regulation) (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
- The Controller takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in
particular ensures that the data collected by them is processed in accordance with the
law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing
inconsistent with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the
purposes for which it is processed and stored in a form that allows for the identification
of persons to whom it relates, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of
The right to control, access and correct your data
- The Administrator collects Users' personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of Services by the Administrator;
- Direct marketing of the Administrator's products or services, subject to the
possibility of marketing products or services of third parties;
- Ensuring the security of the Website and the protection of its Users' data.
- The Administrator may also process data related to the use of the Website to generate
statistics on the use of the website.
- The Administrator may process Users' personal data in the scope of data obtained using
cookies to the extent that it may constitute personal data and data obtained via
Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram and Snapchat.
- The Administrator may obtain Users' data directly from Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp,
Instagram and Snapchat. in the event that the User is interested in sharing the results of
the quiz on these portals, or likes the gurubingo Fanpage. In this case, obtaining this data
is necessary to use the Services in this form.
- The basis for the processing of Users' personal data is to enable Users to use the Services.
In the case of data processing for direct marketing of the Administrator's own products
or services, the basis for such processing is the fulfilment of legally justified purposes
carried out by the Administrator.
- The Administrator may publish commercial information, banners and links to other
websites on the Website. By using the banner or link, the User goes to the website
belonging to another owner, who is fully liable for the content posted there, as well as the
processing of personal data of visitors to the website.
- The Administrator entrusted the processing of personal data to Lean House sp. z o.o.
- The Administrator provides personal data to the following entities, pursuant to art. 6 sec.
1(a) of GDPR, i.e. based on the User's voluntary consent:
- Store and/or access information on a device
- Select basic ads
- Create a personalised ads profile
- Select personalised ads
- Create a personalised content profile
- Select personalised content
- Measure ad performance
- Measure content performance
- Apply market research to generate audience insights
- Develop and improve products
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Social Media
- Direct Marketing
||Type of Data
|Index Exchange, Inc.
|Sovrn Holdings Inc
|The Rubicon Project, Inc.
|Connatix Native Exchange Inc.
|District M inc.
|Underdog Media LLC
|McCann Discipline LTD
- The User has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of data relating to them, contained in
the Administrator's data set, and in particular the right to: request completing, updating,
rectifying personal data, temporarily or permanently suspending its processing or
removing it if it is incomplete or out of date, false or has been collected in violation of the
Act or is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, as well as
the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of
- If the User grants consent to the processing of data for direct marketing of the
Administrator's own products or services, this consent may be revoked at any time.
- If the Administrator intends to process or processes the User's data for the purpose of
direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, the data subject is also
- submit a written, motivated request to cease processing of its data due to their
special situation; or
- object to the processing of their data.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to above, one can contact the Administrator by
sending an appropriate message to the following address: [email protected] or by
- Cookie files (“Cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the
Website User's end device and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually
contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and
a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and accesses them is the
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which
allows for improving their structure and content;
- enabling logging into the website;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the
User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the
- determining the User's profile in order to display materials matched to this
profile, in advertising networks and in particular in the Google network.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
- session cookies - temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until
logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- persistent cookies - cookies that are stored on the User's end device for the time
specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User. These
type of cookies is stored on the user's hard drive to determine which visitors are
new to the website and which visitors are coming back.
- third-party cookies - cookies placed on the Website by suppliers other than the
Administrator and saved by them. Cookies of this type allow for adjusting
advertisements to the preferences of the Users.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the
User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The
web browser allows for deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block
cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help section or
documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and
partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- The Website may also contain links to the Administrator's sites or channels on external
websites (in particular Facebook, Twitter). When using these links, the User leaves the
Website. The Administrator has no control or influence on what data is collected by the
indicated providers. In order to obtain information on the purpose and scope of data
collection, including Cookies used there, their further processing and use by the
indicated suppliers as well as the User's rights and options for privacy protection
settings of these providers, the User should read the information on data protection
(policy privacy) of the respective provider. If the User does not want the above-
mentioned social channels to collect information about them after entering the Website,
they should log out of these websites before entering the Website.
- If the User does not want to receive cookies, they may change the browser settings. We
reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security,
maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the
use of the Website.
- Users can find more information on cookies in the help section of the web browser they
- Cookies used on the Website:
- All materials, graphic elements, layout and composition of these elements, trademarks,
and other information available on the website www.gurubingo.com are the subject of the
Administrator's exclusive rights, with the exception of materials from shutterstock.
- Downloading or using the materials in any scope available on the
website www.gurubingo.com requires the consent of the Administrator.
applicable law, as well as the interests of the Administrator.
- All graphic elements, technical solutions and other elements of the www.gurubingo.com
multimedia links are subject to protection by the Administrator's copyright.
- Subject to the provisions of sec. 4 above, all content on the website www.gurubingo.com is
protected by copyright and is the property of the Administrator. The User bears full
liability for any damage caused to the Administrator, resulting from the use of any
content without the Administrator's consent.
content, the link to which appears when www.gurubingo.com website is displayed for the
||identification number of your latest quiz
||list of all identification numbers of your quizzes
||identification number of currently being solved quiz
www.gurubingo.com, however, in order to obtain the results of the quiz, it is necessary to
to use the website www.gurubingo.com in accordance with its intended purpose and
- The User's actions relating to the use of the Services should be carried out in accordance
- The Administrator is responsible for the correct operation of the www.gurubingo.com
website and its functionalities.
- The Administrator is not liable for the Users' actions within the www.gurubingo.com
website and within their use of the Services.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the effectiveness of the actions performed by
the User with the help of the Services, if they did not result from a defective or harmful
operation of the Services or the website www.gurubingo.com.
- Actions that actually or potentially hinder or prevent the proper operation of the
www.gurubingo.com website and the Services are prohibited. The previous sentence shall
apply mutatis mutandis in cases of action actually or potentially to the detriment of the
Administrator, in particular a negative impact on the reputation or good name of the
- The User bears sole and personal liability for the use of the website www.gurubingo.com
- The Administrator is not liable for the manner, quality and frequency of operation of the
networks of mobile and fixed telephony operators, as well as Internet providers.
provided, if at
least one of the important reasons indicated in the catalogue below occurs:
- Amendment to the provisions of applicable law that regulates the conduct of
business by the Administrator;
- Modification of the operation or functioning of the website www.gurubingo.com or
Services, which will be caused by objective and independent reasons of
technological or technical nature;
not deteriorating the situation of Users compared to the existing ones;
- Website may contain links to other websites. The Administrator suggests reading the
website www.gurubingo.com and the provided Services.
- The Administrator shall take technical and organizational measures to protect the
personal data being processed, appropriate to the risks and the categories of data
protected, and in particular they shall secure the data against unauthorized disclosure,
removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and
modification, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition
and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.
April 1964 (Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended) shall
- Contact in all matters in the scope of support and technical assistance takes place via
messages sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]